Time-Efficient Retail Management Software
Avercast Retail Analysis
Avercast Retail Analysis (ARA) is a retail management software that empowers retail analysis through analyzing millions of POS records in seconds. The software does this by evaluating your point of sale to identify trends, problems, or potential future problems in retail heavy industries.
Retail Software Benefits:
- Analyze year-to-date sales vs. previous years-to-date sales
- Analyze data in multiple units of measure (units, dollars, cost, margin, percent of margin, etc...)
- Calculates retail inventory turns and values
- Utilizes up to 10 categories to slice and dice data
- Custom reporting capabilities (i.e. compare items with inventory but no recent sales, or sales but no inventory, etc.)
- Built upon a Microsoft SQL technology platform
A Practical Solution for Retail Analysis
ARA is more powerful than other retail management software, because it harnesses the power found in Avercast Business Forecasting (ABF).
ARA is the vendor management software that can identify locations where you have inventory on hand for “x” periods of history with no sales.
This software can be utilized to drill down to a particular store location to discover if the out-of-stock situation reported by your customer matches the actual on-hand quantities that should pertain to that location.
ARA allows retail analysts the ability to review sales performance and calculate retail inventory turns and determine current retail inventory values for “Big Box” retail locations.