Advanced S&OP Software for Business Collaboration
Avercast Sales & Operations Planning
The most effective method for aligning business goals and strategies with processes is Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), and only Avercast has the benefit of decades of best-practice process consulting and innovative software development in partnership with Dick Ling, the creator of S&OP.
S&OP Software Benefits:
- Automates the annual business planning process
- Simplifies sales operations management and makes collaboration management possible
- Plan for and measure the success of supply chain collaboration
- Anticipate and plan for changes so you can achieve business goals
- Easily perform "what if" analysis to ensure production strategies will deliver what you have promised customers
- Microsoft SQL technology makes custom reporting easy; additional custom reports are included with ongoing maintenance agreements
- Analyze where your business has been and where it is going with rapid comparisons of current, historical and future performance
- Intuitive, user-friendly software designed to encourage participation from Sales, Marketing, Operations, Planning, Purchasing and Inventory
- Summarizes Sales, Bookings, Inventory, Production, Shipments and Backlog for high-level analysis
- A complete enterprise resource planning tool
Customized S&OP Software
Successful sales & operations planning is a communication exercise and no software can guarantee success because every enterprise is different. Avercast embraces the human component of sales & operations planning with powerful, flexible, and user-friendly presentations.
These presentations provide the visibility to analyze and correct problems before the bottom line is affected. To ensure success, Avercast's S&OP software experts build customized reports for your unique business needs.