Posting Date: November 24, 2017
Marketing Director - Rigby, Idaho
Avercast, LLC is the innovative leader in inventory forecasting, distribution requirements planning (includes both DRP and MRP capabilities), and sales & operations planning software. With Global Headquarter in Rigby, ID, Avercast is aggressively seeking a new Marketing Director to help with our global expansion. Avercast enables companies to increase inventory turns, improve customer service levels, reduce overall inventory levels, reduce planning time, and reduce stock outs & back orders. Dynamic, flexible, and scalable software solutions designed for small, mid-sized and large enterprise level businesses. Avercast's MS SQL database integrates seamlessly to any ERP system.
Avercast, LLC is seeking a Marketing Director to work closely with our executive staff to create and implement comprehensive policies and programs related to corporate marketing, communications and advertising. The ideal candidate is a highly creative, imaginative person who has strong business acumen and who can effectively drive/manage sales growth in a growing company. Along with being creative and highly motivated to succeed in a fast-paced, high work-load environment, the Marketing Director must be strong in leadership, team-building and strategizing skills. The Marketing Director is responsible for the development of marketing support collateral and ensuring that all deadlines are met. Our Marketing Director works directly with our sales team to generate proposals, product demonstration scripts and customer case studies. Our Marketing Director works directly with our web developers to manage our various international websites.
Marketing Director responsibilities:
- Create and broadcast the Avercast story (why we do what we do) in a way that engages prospective customers.
- Develop a measuring system for determining the success of each marketing program.
- Coordinate all media contact and ensure that the company consistently gets print and digital media coverage.
- Generate marketing campaigns for acquiring new customers and new international sales representatives.
- Develop company marketing policies and communicate those policies to the entire organization.
- Maintain editorial control on all marketing and public relations collateral that is released on behalf of the company.
- Write and distribute timely press releases.
- Plan the annual customer conference.
- Cultivate synergistic relationships with business partners to further Avercast business development objectives.
- Develop email blast content.
- Ability to relate stories to your audience in a compelling way.
- Create and develop scripts for videos.
- Identify and communicate industry trends and influences.
- Attend marketing related training events to obtain new ideas for use in our marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain consistent, clear and accurate product stories.
- Develop and manage a content strategy and schedule for both video and written content that communicates the Avercast story.
Minimum qualifications and skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in creating successful marketing and public relations collateral.
- Demonstrated experience in running a social media campaign.
- Demonstrated experience in running a Google Ad Words campaign.
- Ability to initiate and monitor several simultaneous projects.
- Previous experience with social media marketing campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and Google Ad Word Campaigns required.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience utilizing Adobe’s InDesign and Photoshop.
- Must be available to travel 1-2 times per month (domestic & international) although some months may require no travel.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Previous experience exhibiting at trade shows is a plus.
- Supply chain knowledge/experience is also a plus.
- Any foreign language skills are a plus (Spanish preferred).
- Ability to produce and edit video productions.
- Knowledge of HTML 5 is a plus.
- Previous experience generating customer case studies is a plus.
- Previous event planning experience is a plus.
Starting salary is $30,000 - $45,000 per year (DOE) with occasional overtime opportunities and performance bonuses. Includes a competitive healthcare benefits package (health, vision, dental). We also offer a competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. Offers of employment may be conditional pending successful completion of a background investigation.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.