Aerospace and Defense Industries
Avercast understands that slow moving parts, high cost of inventory, sophisticated manufacturing processes, and long lead times are notorious for producing headaches amongst demand planners in the Aerospace and Defense industries. Spares, repairs, and product overhauls add another level of complexity altogether.
The experts at Avercast have extensive experience helping Aerospace and Defense contractors gain product demand visibility, and manage that demand far out into the future. Avercast software has intuitive tools to help companies identify and manage slow moving parts, and calculate the need for future spares, repairs and product overhauls. Avercast software also serves as a valuable tool for aligning financial discrepancies often found between upper management (budget/plan), corporate accounting, marketing, and operations.
Having collaborative software enables quick response times and helps maintain on-time and in-stock levels.
- Analyze demand history
- Evaluate multiple forecast formulas
- Forecast on an item by item or summary basis
- Allow adjustment at any level
- Present data graphically
- Plan in monthly, weekly, or daily time periods
- Nets requirements from multi-level warehouses
- Quick identification of action items (i.e. items that need to be ordered now or items projected to be out of stock in the near future)